D&D/Fantasy/Larp costumes

Anything and everything Cosplay

Moderators: Mich, Lady_Dragon

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am

Jerrico wrote:I have also done sci fi larp events which used BB guns and even blank firers for simulated gun battles
Well that sounds cool :) I'm completely sucked into the whole Dragonlance world though, so I don't know if I could get into Sci-fi LARP, but it's definitely interesting :) The again the one airsoft "event" I went to was tons of fun...maybe that's something I could get into :wink:

So I'm on volume 3 of the Dragonlance Chronicles and I decided I want to cosplay Kitiara (as annoying as she is lol) in her Dragon Highlord armour :D

There are a few variations in the artwork I'm finding, so I'll have to come up with a general design combining all the details, but that's what makes it fun ^^ I plan to go all out, so it'll most likely take a long time lol
Get it together Lara!!

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:39 am

oooooooooh im so excited about this Xav, :multi: you will make a fanastic Kit! Teehee you badass Dragon rider you! Will see if i can find any good ref pics for you, i had loads of DL stuff on my old pc, just before it died...will try and see if i can salvage any for you! :wink:
I have mood poisoning, it must have been something I hate!

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 pm

hehe thank you ^^ Oh that would be wonderful of you to get more pix!! :kiss: I looked all over and seriously, the best pic I have is on my own book cover :roll:
Get it together Lara!!

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Aww man i wish you lived closer Xav...i have two books on Dragonlance art which maybe of help...hey drop me a pm with your email address hun and i will see if i can scan some pics...dunno on how well they will scan but lets give it a go!
I have mood poisoning, it must have been something I hate!

Jenn
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Jenn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 pm

I really wanna LARP after watching the movie Role Models. It would have to include a lot of beer though. :D

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Jenn wrote:I really wanna LARP after watching the movie Role Models. It would have to include a lot of beer though. :D
ha, that's the only reason I saw that movie xD Drunk LARP would definitely be interesting :lol:

Thanks again Koisty for all the pix! ^^ I started on some of the armour today and it's turning out pretty cool!
Get it together Lara!!

Mich
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Mich » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 am

Jenn wrote:I really wanna LARP after watching the movie Role Models. It would have to include a lot of beer though. :D
Oh you don't wanna do that Jenn. It would have to be 'PARP' " singger"

Jerrico
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Jerrico » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 am

yeah beer and LARP don't mix, it usually requires some kind of ambulance at the end of the event... :D