contact PlanetLara?

Computer Problems, Other hardware or software issues, post a question...we will try to help

Moderator: Zendragon

Postby Corellia » Tue May 29, 2007 10:22 am

just to keep the topic alive... I seemed to get an e-mail through... wow, big deal... meaning it didn't bounce back due to full mailboxes or anything.. but there was no reply whatsoever.

I don't get it. it's not like the page is deserted or anything. they keep updating the site with fan art twice a week or so, but whatever messages I try to get through are ignored. :?
Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby lady linny » Wed May 30, 2007 3:29 am

i have noticed that since the big row broke out they have not updated there message boxes...which i can only think they have well and truly fell out with eidos....the last update was the message box "mountainous molehills" and that was ages ago.....they didn't even break the demo...
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...
lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby MissLaraCroft » Wed May 30, 2007 5:29 am

Corellia
:( oh hun, It's hopeless... It's pity, but don't worry about it! And don't forget about your friends in RQ! :D We all very very love you!!! :kiss:
MissLaraCroft
Raider
Raider

Postby Corellia » Wed May 30, 2007 5:35 am

I know, I love you all too. but what that got to do with pl? ... it's a totally different matter. :roll: I simply don't want my old and ugly pics viewable somewhere on the web any more, and IMHO *good* webmasters *have to* respect the wishes of their users/gallery members in that regard. that's the point I'm trying to make.

linny, I haven't even thought about that, and I don't follow PL content updates that much (just checking for possible gallery updates hehe), I hadn't even noticed they'd ignored the demo ...LOL ... I'm pretty sure you're right. they've had it with the officials and/or vice versa. :wink:
Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby Mich » Wed May 30, 2007 6:27 am

I didn't even know there was an argument??
Mich
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby MissLaraCroft » Wed May 30, 2007 8:34 am

Corellia
your old pictures aren't ugly :hand: simpy you have a lot of new photos with great costumes :D

Maybe Administrators in Planet Lara are proud? :?
MissLaraCroft
Raider
Raider

Postby Mich » Wed May 30, 2007 8:55 am

Oh right I see,( I missed that thread).
Mich
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby Corellia » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:56 am

:shock: OMG! I finally got a reply from Chris today! :P
the story was the following: A new friend of mine, Asma, who is also new in my website's galleries, told me yesterday that she was having her lara pictures posted on PL and was very happy about it... so I thought hey, they might be back in service finally... and I sent another e-mail to Chris, and I was hugely surprised to get a reply only a few hours later!

He told me they had been here all along but didn't get any of my prior e-mails :roll: whatever... aaanyway, he said the address to contact him is now chris@planetlara.com (not admin@...)

looks like I'm finally getting my crappy old pics removed there after all :dance: so if anyone else of you wants to contact Chris, that's the address ;)
Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Postby April_Croft » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Sorry to bump an old topic but I wanna say good riddance that it is closed now. That may seem mean but it was dreadful. I was a stupid kid at the time and probably said things that made me look a nob but there was so much nastiness.. I met a few nice people there but there was no pleasing some. Like I asked a mod "What do you thing of Legend" and I got "Sorry, I don't DO American Tomb Raider" Among other bitchy things. I may not like Crystal's games but I don't aim negativity about the game to other members. How that person came to be a mod is beyond me,as she started arguments rather than solving them. Luckily I found RQ :) Only thing I miss from PL is the lookalike galleries, and even they were biased.

Thankyou Raiderquest for not being spiteful, arrogant bullies :)
April_Croft
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

Previous

Return to Technology Help Desk