contact PlanetLara?

Computer Problems, Other hardware or software issues, post a question...we will try to help

Moderator: Zendragon

Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Corellia » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:35 am

thanks mlc...

I just wonder why others obviously get their galleries updated on PL, but not us... :?

ah well... :roll:

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:16 am

Corellia wrote:thanks mlc...

I just wonder why others obviously get their galleries updated on PL, but not us... :?

ah well... :roll:

I bet it is because we're black 8) .
Between night and dawn, a whole new world can be seen...it's the truth.

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 am

i think as i said before they are way too big......i try and get your photos up within a week deffo 2 at the most....

Tanya your's are up now hun
http://www.codename-croft.com/larissa/index.html

i think it's so important to keep a great relationship with peeps who email you
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...

MissLaraCroft
Raider
Raider

Post by MissLaraCroft » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:23 am

lady linny
wow! you update my gallery!... :lol: thanks hun!!!

Jules, you wanna to send Chris some your looklikes photos? :?: :roll:

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:28 am

your welcome hun...i'm changing the galleries soon with more Egypt influenced backgrounds...so they will be more up to date

MissLaraCroft
Raider
Raider

Post by MissLaraCroft » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am

lady linny
:oops: :wink: yeah, it's great) :roll:

Corellia
yeah, you have more great your new pictures! :!: me too, but It's not fair! They've updated Diana-Maria's gallery, but what about us?... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Fri May 11, 2007 4:10 am

Ok, I absolutely had it with planetlara. I can't believe the things that members say over there, bashing people with these outrageous nasty comments. They have a no swearing policy but those remarks are just fine? That makes no sense at all.

Scare_Dee_Kat
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Scare_Dee_Kat » Fri May 11, 2007 4:53 am

Tenyon wrote:Ok, I absolutely had it with planetlara. I can't believe the things that members say over there, bashing people with these outrageous nasty comments. They have a no swearing policy but those remarks are just fine? That makes no sense at all.

Tell me about it :roll: I used to lurk over there before I found RQ. Most of the members are so rude. I haven't been over there in a few months, but the last time I did, they had the same "I like Lara better than you" arguement that they had going over a year ago. :? And all the snide remarks :?: I've seen posts deleted for swearing but it's ok to say whatever you want about someone else :?: :!:

I'm soo glad I found RQ and didn't join PL. I've always been very shy and I'm sure they would have tore me to pieces, since I look nothing like Lara and then I wouldn't have had the guts to join here :cry: ... and to tell the truth, I really LOVE my RQ family :wink: :D :love4: I was really depressed after Hur. Katrina and you guys made me feel so at home and have given me soo much confidence in myself...I'm just soo happy now :D

Miss_Lara_Croft

Post by Miss_Lara_Croft » Fri May 11, 2007 5:55 am

Scare_Dee_Kat wrote:I'm soo glad I found RQ and didn't join PL. I've always been very shy and I'm sure they would have tore me to pieces, since I look nothing like Lara and then I wouldn't have had the guts to join here :cry: ... and to tell the truth, I really LOVE my RQ family :wink: :D :love4: I was really depressed after Hur. Katrina and you guys made me feel so at home and have given me soo much confidence in myself...I'm just soo happy now :D

Yeah!.. Agree with you! :wink: In RQ I fell here like in home) there are too many friends!!!!!!!! 8) :twisted: :roll:
Last edited by Miss_Lara_Croft on Fri May 11, 2007 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Fri May 11, 2007 6:03 am

I'm the kind of nut who actually post a 'that is not so very nice to say' message......geez, what a waist of time :lol: .
That's why I'm so glad to be here, nobody in here would ever use the 12 year old, snotty teenager remarks they use over there. *hugs RQ people* (rant is over....it's save now).

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Fri May 11, 2007 6:40 am

PL is so infantile......they haven't got enough mods to keep up with weeding out the rude ones that spoil it for others.......i remember in my gallery there is a pic of me in a doorway in classic lara...i got a comment saying "that top is gross" i thought is that the only thing you are moaning about with reference to the photo??? everything someone could have said was all about the top! how childish is that......i can't stand the forums on PL...just full of kids with no manners

Mich
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Mich » Fri May 11, 2007 7:14 am

Hahahha, I remember when RB was here once and we just went to my Gallery and left a load of stupid comments.Remember 'Chicken Tonight' RB? :lol:

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Fri May 11, 2007 11:08 am

Well this story is getting even worse: I checked back again, and now the moderator defends the "even the make-up can't hide her ugly face" remark as a personal opinion, not knowing that opinions are composed by arguments, which obviously lack here. So basically I could just say: " Well, dear X, I think you are the most ugly person I have ever seen and I think you should end your life" (yes it's hard I know but that's the point* and it would be ok! Cause it's my opinion! *Bashes head against wall*.
So now I'm a bit of a twit and send that particular mod a PM, which basically says that I find the atmosphere very disturbing and will not post much more because of that. Gawd, I'm such a pain in the ass am I? The funny part will be that it isn't going to make a change at all :lol: .

Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Corellia » Fri May 11, 2007 11:12 am

Tenyon wrote:Gawd, I'm such a pain in the ass am I? The funny part will be that it isn't going to make a change at all :lol: .

unfortunately, that's not funny at all... do you remember who was that particular remark about? someone of us? ah well... I'm not even sure I want to know. actually, things like that aren't worth a second thought, logically thinking... if it just wasn't SO annoying. :?

Tenyon
Raider
Raider

Post by Tenyon » Fri May 11, 2007 11:22 am

Corellia wrote:
Tenyon wrote:Gawd, I'm such a pain in the ass am I? The funny part will be that it isn't going to make a change at all :lol: .

unfortunately, that's not funny at all... do you remember who was that particular remark about? someone of us? ah well... I'm not even sure I want to know. actually, things like that aren't worth a second thought, logically thinking... if it just wasn't SO annoying. :?

No it isn't, meant it ironically. The remark was about Karima who can't do anything right apparently on PL. Like Linny said: Than she is too thick than to thin, she has an ugly face she is a snob, they have to photoshop her or else she is ugly. I can't stand it! It's making my hands itch.