TR PC Games not installing?

Computer Problems, Other hardware or software issues, post a question...we will try to help

Moderator: Zendragon

April_Croft
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

TR PC Games not installing?

Post by April_Croft » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 am

Hiya guys.. since I'm mostly staying with Nathan now we tried installing TR 2 and Chronicles... now he has a vista, and when I tried to install it, a pop up came up saying 'would you like this program to make changes to your computer' (or something along those lines) I click yes, and nothing happens.. if I click install again, it gives me the message again, 'would you like this program...' blah blah blah and it keeps doing it and just won't install :( any ideas?

I really wanna install the Level Editor too cos I wanna have a go on that so I will prob need help on that too
I didn't wanna make a seperate thread for this question but does anyone use th level editor? I'd be happy to see any screens from custom levels or outfits from the classic games - it fascinates me :D

thanks in advance if anyone can help ^_^

Leigh Croft
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Leigh Croft » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I vaguely remember there being a patch that you needed to play some of them on Vista. If I remember correctly I think they had it up on www.tombraiderchronicles.com :wink:

Leigh Croft
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Leigh Croft » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm

April_Croft
Historical Legend
Historical Legend

Post by April_Croft » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am

aww thankyou hun I will try this :) x