Wanna play? - RQ Online Gaming Community?

All Video Game talk... from Tomb Raider to Tekken, Soul Caliber to Resident Evil

Moderators: Corellia, Lady_Dragon

Pitfall Harry
Raider
Raider

Wanna play? - RQ Online Gaming Community?

Post by Pitfall Harry » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 am

I recently got a wireless router for my computer so I could get online with my PS3 and Wii. I've setup online accounts now on both system. I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart Wii. :)

I thought it might be cool to start a thread to see if anyone else was online with their Wii or PS3 around here and maybe we could get a group of us together and start playing.

A lot of us never get the chance to meet face to face so I thought this might be the next best thing. ;)

As far as posting account info in here, I'm not sure if that's a "safe". I don't know how secure this stuff is and if you leave info out in the open like that if someone can use it and hack into your systems or do other damage.

So, maybe that stuff could be exchanged threw the PM's.

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 am

If you have Tiger Woods PGA 2010 my fiance will play on the PS3 with you ^^ That's the game he worked on and he loves playing online and talking to people about it :)

I don't personally have an account and I actually don't have any games I play online :oops:
Get it together Lara!!

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am

I'm on ps3 i need more chums...sigh :( :lol:
I have mood poisoning, it must have been something I hate!

lady linny
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by lady linny » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 am

just got rid of MK last week!
Raid my tomb & i'll tell Lara...

Jenn
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Jenn » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 am

I wish i had a Wii :(

Corellia
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Corellia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 pm

I have a Wii WiFi dongle so I can technically get online with it, but we're with no TV at the moment (waiting to be repaired)...

I think there's no harm in posting Friend Codes in here though... I'd need to look mine up next time I have a possibility to start up the Wii.

[I just edited the thread title so people will know it's about online play ;) ]

Leigh Croft
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Leigh Croft » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 pm

I sooo wanna get another Wii!! I'm on Xbox myself! PS3 is deffo on my list of things to get!!

Lindsey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Lindsey » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 pm

I have a PS3 and online acces, so if you wanna play with me or add me, my name on there is Chickick1590

ramiel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by ramiel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

PS3 owner here, and I'm about to buy and install a wireless router... Reserve a nice spot for me... :wink:
Image and myBLOG

Raiderbabe
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Raiderbabe » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

we got a ps3 online..im Raiderbabe on the playstation home of course...

we dont have the WII online yet as Matthew plays on there most the time and i dont like to think of him getting online...

Pitfall Harry
Raider
Raider

Post by Pitfall Harry » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 am

Well, I'm currently waiting to see if my service is going to be shut off encase we can't pay it. So, it looks like I'm going to have to wait to see what happens before I can really commit to anything at the moment. :(

koisty
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by koisty » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

I'm NinjaaKitty feel free to add me, :D yeah it would be cool to play with you guys!!!

Jenn get yer arse on a PS3 i wanna talk rubbish with you, then blow you up, then squash some Orcs together, maybe have a bar brawl, fall off a 5000m cliff and then steal some cars and do a wee drive by in Liberty City! Cuz thats how we's roll! :mrgreen:
I have mood poisoning, it must have been something I hate!

Xavietta
Raider
Raider

Post by Xavietta » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Pitfall Harry wrote:Well, I'm currently waiting to see if my service is going to be shut off encase we can't pay it. So, it looks like I'm going to have to wait to see what happens before I can really commit to anything at the moment. :(
That's too bad :( I hope you get things figured out.

My fiance just bought Fat Princess and he played for 3 hours yesterday online :lol: his name on the PSN is Megildur and his icon is a sheep lol I don't think he'll mind if I put that info out there...
Get it together Lara!!

Pitfall Harry
Raider
Raider

Post by Pitfall Harry » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Well, I'm not working at the moment so my wife is the only one bringing any money in. I'm trying to sell sh*t of mine left and right just to keep the power on and the kids fed. Pretty soon I'm not going to have anything left and then I don't know what I'm going to do.

So, if I "vanish" again here soon it's cause I can't get online.

Raiderbabe
Expedition Leader
Expedition Leader

Post by Raiderbabe » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 am

koisty wrote:I'm NinjaaKitty feel free to add me, :D yeah it would be cool to play with you guys!!!

Jenn get yer arse on a PS3 i wanna talk rubbish with you, then blow you up, then squash some Orcs together, maybe have a bar brawl, fall off a 5000m cliff and then steal some cars and do a wee drive by in Liberty City! Cuz thats how we's roll! :mrgreen:
Ninjaakittty? on PS3...the playstation home thingy? how often are you logged on?