Making a Fan Film or have an Independant film to talk about, this is the place

Moderator: Zendragon

Obi-Wan
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Star Wars Feature Length Fan Documentary

Post by Obi-Wan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 am

Hello everyone!

I'm currently directing a Star Wars documentary looking at the history of the Star Wars fans from the arrival of the first film right up to present day. We're looking at the generations of fans, collectors, film makers, writers, female fanbases, the division amongst fans during the whole OT vs PT debate and of course costumers among many other subjects.

I'm shooting my portion in the UK, but I have interviews and reports also being shot in Indianapolis, Canada and Australia, so it's going to be an International documentary.

Is there anyone here that would be interested in taking part? We would love to hear from costumers and all the good that you guys do for charities and promotions, plus we really need some female perspective in the documentary.

I'm based near Portsmouth, but we are prepared to travel a fair distance if people have an interesting story to tell.

I must stress that this whole documentary is to promote the positive side of fandom, and Star Wars in particular.

If you would be interested in taking part please drop me an email at starwarsfans@live.co.uk and say that you saw my message here.

There may be a delay in getting back to you (only slight, as I am working my way through interviews and emails), but I will get back to you.

Thanks for your time!
Gary Mancini - aka Obi
See my short film GUILTY CONSCIENCE at www.myspace.com/mancinipicturesltd